Yet again, I have not been keeping up with the blog as well. Work has changed a little. We got a new boss at my government job, and we've had some bureaucratic issues, which have made things frustrating, and put one of my projects towards the back burner. But, I have also transitioned to working with a small, Peruvian NGO part of my time. So, I am now part-time working with the government, continuing on my projects, and part-time supporting this NGO that is starting a project working with fishermen on collaborative data collection.
I have still been traveling a lot. Now I have two different jobs that let me travel up and down the coast. But, also, taking more advantage of my weekends and vacation days to see as much of Peru as I can.
Well, I now have less than two months left in my time in Peru. I have had some good Peace Corps friends leave, and I am also coming to realize that I need to wrap things up, and that my return to the US is coming soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment