Tuesday, April 8, 2008

the countdown begins

Alright guys, We are now inside a week until I leave for Panama. Here's a hint of my schedule

April 14th, 8:25 am: Board a plane for Miami
April 14-16th: Staging in Miami with the rest of Group 61
April 16th: board plane for Panama City
April 16th-20th: Orientation in Panama City
April 20th: Depart to my training site and host family.

I am currently packing up my belongings in my apartment. Then I need to pack up the rest of my stuff into 80 lbs worth of luggage. and say goodbye to everyone. Oh, the challenges
Here's a few photos from my going away party Saturday night








4 comments:

Judy said...

Great pictures, Abby....WHO took these??? Love you, <><

grace said...

Gertie and I packed for a 10 days in Arizona and were over fifty pounds. YIKES!

jessica said...

Oops. I guess I was logged in as Grace.

Unknown said...

Abby, you don't know how much I wish I had snuck myself into your suitcase!!! Sounds like SUCH a great adventure! Plus, I TOTALLY wish I were in Panama right now!! (Panama...DC Office...Panama...DC Office...PANAMAAAA!!!!)

Anyway, I got your email...hope you have fun in Miami for the day. Can't wait to hear more news! Besos :)